Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do you have a Lost & Found?
All items collected during the festival will be placed in a Lost & Found box, which will be located inside the Ticket Sales Tent. Following the festival, the Lost & Found will be moved to The Chamber offices located at 1400 Woodloch Forest Dr., Suite 300, The Woodlands, TX 77380. The items can be claimed during regular business hours of 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Please contact The Chamber at (281) 367-5777, if you need additional information.
2. Is there an area reserved to store personal items?
There are no lockers or totes available to store personal items. Guests and Volunteers are advised to only bring items they can carry on them. The Festival is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
3. Is there an age limit for Volunteers?
Volunteers must be at least 14 years of age and be able to work independently and responsibly in order to register as a volunteer.
4. Are lawn chairs and personal pop-up tents permitted?
No pop-up tents are permitted. However, you are welcome to bring your own lawn chairs or blankets to sit on during the performances.
5. Are pets permitted in the park?
No pets are permitted into the park during festival hours.
6. Is the park open to those that just want to come in and enjoy the music and not the food and beverages?
There is a Festival Entry Fee for those that wish to just access the park during festival hours. The Festival Entry Fee is $20 for ages 13 and up, and $10 for ages 6-12. The Festival Entry Fee allows you access to the park only during festival hours and DOES NOT include any food or beverage tickets. However, you can purchase food and beverage tickets separately, once in the Festival.
7. Can I bring food or drinks into the festival, if I do not like what is being served?
No outside food or drinks are permitted.
8. Is smoking permitted within the park?
Smoking is prohibited in the park during festival hours. The festival benefits pulmonary hypertension a rare lung disease so please refrain from smoking.
9. Are there designated parking areas for the festival?
Yes, please refer to the Parking Information posted on this website for information on suggested parking lots and costs. There are many free and paid lots in the area. Please DO NOT park at Market St., HEB or the library — you will be towed.
10. Do you have recommendations for hotel accommodations?
You may find a list of area hotels by clicking this link to The Woodlands Convention & Visitors Bureau: http://www.thewoodlandscvb.com/pages/Home/WhereToStay/tabid/60/Default.aspx
11. Will there be First Aid available at the Festival?
Yes, First Aid is available.
12. Who do I talk to about selling my goods or services at the festival?
We are a private festival, benefiting a non-profit organization and therefore there are NO outside vendors to sell their goods or services at our festival.
13. What’s included for the ticket price?
Entrance into the CrawPHish Festival, approximately 3 lbs of crawfish with a potato, corn, and a scoop of jambalaya OR a Rudy’s BBQ plate with brisket, sausage, potato salad, cole slaw, beans and bread. In addition, you get two beverages that can be redeemed for beer, wine, water or soda.
NO VENDOR BOOTHS ARE SOLD.